Reset My Future (RMF), is a customised, one-on-one coaching program for clients with substance abuse/addiction issues who either don’t need or cannot attend a residential program.
Built on an inductive learning model utilising the very best of Cognitive Behavoural Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing in combination with Scenario-Based Learning, RMF provides the client with a truly enjoyable learning experience.
Now, in 2022, for the first time ever, we are making The Reset My Future Program available to treatment centres, recovery coaches and other industry professionals who are looking for a proven, ready-to-go program they can immediately start delivering to their clients.
Research reveals that upwards of 40% of inbound enquiries to a Residential Treatment Centre are not being converted for one of the following reasons....
They feel they do not need a 30-day stay
• Are still functioning and cannot see why they require a residential program
• Cannot take the time off work
• Their family situation requires them to be at home
• Do not need a medically supervised detox
• Are not ready to accept a path of abstinence
• Do not require a path of abstinence from alcohol
• Do not want to be involved in group therapy/counselling sessions.
Providing solutions for people with substance issues is at the very heart of our industry and is why Reset My Future was born.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PICKING UP THAT 40% OF MISSED BUSINESS
SUPPORTING HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER CLIENTS READY FOR A FULFILLING LIFE AHEAD?
Now, what if each month you were able to convert five of these lost opportunities into a Reset My Future Program? One fully trained facilitator can comfortably work with 15 clients at any one time. Currently, in Australia, the client pays AUD$8,500 (US$6,120) for the 12-week program. Accordingly, one facilitator would generate revenue in excess of US$360,000 per annum once they were operating at full capacity.
The program was designed by Graeme Alford who is now in his 40th year of sobriety.
Graeme is a lawyer by background and also holds a Diploma in Alcohol and Other Drugs.
His addiction to alcohol and gambling saw his life spiral out of control and the once high-flying criminal lawyer finished up in jail convicted of armed robbery.
His journey from a prison cell with cognitive brain damage in 1982 to hosting events featuring Lee Iacocca, General Norman H Swharzkopf. Stephen Covey, Stew Leonard Junior, Mikhail Gorbachev, Ruben “Hurricane” Carter and Nelson Mandela is why the ABC’s Australian Story labelled Graeme “The Comeback King.”
Here is some of the client feedback from a recent survey of individuals who completed the program in the last 3 years...
HOW WE ENSURE YOU CAN DELIVER
THE PROGRAM WITH EASE & EFFECT
1. We provide full and complete training to those in your team who need it.
2. We build you a bespoke portal so that not only is the program completely branded to your facility, but you will be the only people able to access your clients' data.
3. We also offer the program in an offline format for any clients who feel more comfortable with pen and paper.
4. We are available to you 7 days a week for any questions you may have.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, click on the discuss now button below to arrange an appointment.